Interactive Bible Lessons Session 2 Part 1
1. Romans 3:9-24 reveals that man is totally depraved; that the LAW has brought condemnation upon sinful man; and that all have sinned and come short of God’s glory.
2. Ephesians 2:1-3 and Ephesians 5:6 describe even further that man by nature is a child of wrath (God’s wrath) and spiritually dead. Only Jesus Christ can make a person spiritually alive.
3. Romans 6:23 tells us that the penalty for sin is death and that God’s gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
4. 2 Thessalonians 1:7-12 discloses that mankind can be divided into two classes: those who are destined for God’s wrath and those who are destined for God’s glory.
5. Romans 5:1-8 explains how God demonstrated His love toward us while we were still sinners when Christ died in our place, and that, we have peace with God through faith in Christ.
6. Romans 8:35-39 tells us that nothing can separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.